I am quite excited to inform that finally, Siemens Advanced course is LIVE! Thank you for your amazing feedback in Learn Siemens S7-1200 Starting from Scratch. This motivated me to make this another course with advanced topics.
Following are the details about Learn PLC Advanced:
This course is an advanced version for Learn Siemens S7-1200 from scratch. In this course you will primarily learn:
- How to structure the PLC program using Struct and UDT
- How to interface RFID via IO-Link master in Siemens S7-1200
- How to interface SmartLight via IO-Link master in Siemens S7-1200
- How to read PROFINET device status
- How to use Siemens web-server
- How to use high-speed counter instruction for Encoder
- How to use the layout in HMI
- How to use scripts in HMI
- How to login to HMI via RFID tags
In order to follow through this course, the student must know the basics of PLC programming and HMI Screen designing. The course is explained via real hardware and devices, not just simulation. In order to follow through this course, it is recommended that the student should have TIA Portal installed and running in their computer.
There are sufficient quizzes and exercise to make the course interactive and interesting. After completion of the course, the student will get the course completion certificate.
Once enrolled, you can access this course for a lifetime and in case you encounter any doubts or if any student needs some help, he/she can contact the instructor via the student dashboard.
Promotional Price: 34.99 USD