If you come in any of the following category, this post if for you:
- Are you new to OPC UA?
- Do you want to learn how to connect to OPC UA server?
- Do you want to create an OPC UA server?
- Want to everything without buying any expensive software?
OPC UA is becoming one of the most standardized way of communication among various software and hardware. Not only in the IIoT devices but most of the upcoming PLC’s are coming up with build in OPC UA Server for example PLCNext and Siemens PLC’s.
It is very important to understand how OPCUA communication works. In this course, you will learn how to access OPC UA server in the hardware devices like PLC and IIoT using OPC UA clients. Furthermore, you will learn how to create your own customization OPC UA server in Node-RED.
After this course, you would be able to:
- Communicate to any device with OPC UA Server
- Change/Update values in OPC UA Server
- Create your own customize OPC UA server in Node-RED for your application
- Computer with Internet and Node-RED installed
- PLC/IIoT Device (Optional)
- Arduino (Optional)
- Node-RED (open source)
- OPC-UA Server and Client Simulators (Download links provided in the course)
Check out this course here and get a 10% promotional discount!