FlowLab- the digital Pneumatic library
FlowLab is a comprehensive software for creating, simulating and controlling pneumatic and electro-pneumatic circuits. Any pneumatic circuits and electro-pneumatic controls can be created using the intuitive editor.
Create GRAFCET plans and use them to describe the processes of the pneumatic circuits or run them as controls on your systems. Use the process visualization and create process pictures for monitoring and operating simulated or real systems. Use the pneumatics laboratory for training or for the design and/or simulation of industrial pneumatic systems.
FlowLab also supports various communication drivers like S7, OPC UA and MQTT
FlowLab gives you a complete package of Pneumatic editor, Simulation, GRAFCET and Process Visualization
- Extensive library of pneumatic and electrical components
- Simulate your circuit to learn the behavior
- Create and simulate GRAFCET with the GRAFCET editor
- Process visualization- Create your own process pictures for observing and operating the simulated circuits or for monitoring real systems and pneumatic circuits.
- Supports OPC UA and MQTT for external interfaces like PLC or any 3rd party software
Test the drive the software using the trial version:
- Download the trial version
- Download the trial project- Coming soon
Software prices for individuals/ schools and organizations:
- Individuals: 80€ yearly
- Schools: 450€ Single license + 175€ for every extra license
- Organization: 600€ Single license + 200€ for every extra license
Note: After the order, the software license will be sent via e-mail within next 48 business hours