PLCnext Technology from Phoenix Contact is the unique, open ecosystem for modern automation that can meet all the requirements of the IoT world.
The combination of an open control platform, modular engineering software and systemic cloud integration enables easy adaptation to changing requirements and efficient use of existing and future software services. With the PLCnext Store, Phoenix Contact offers the PLCnext Community an open trading platform for their software functions.
Read more here
What is included in
PLCnext Technology starter kit
With this comprehensive starter kit, you get the following
- PLCnext Control AXC F 2152
- Supply voltage switch module
- Digital input (8) and output (8) module
- Analog input (2) and output (2) module
- Potentiometer module
- 8 Switch module to stimulate the Digital Inputs
- 1-year PROFICLOUD license
- 24V 1A universal power supply unit with country-specific adapter plugs
- CAT5 patch cable
- Getting Started Documentation.
Educational Web series - Starting from Scratch
PLCnext starter kit
Following are the downloads available to use for personal use:
Download Training Presentation for PLCNext:
- PLCnext Training Part 1 – Getting started with IEC611-31 and HTML5
- PLCnext Training Part 2 – Getting connected to Proficloud
- PLCnext Training Part 3 – OPCUA/Node Red
Author: Dave Eifert, Vertical Marketing Manager, PLCNext Technology