🥰 I love bringing various devices to let them talk together👩💻😎
Finally got my hands on Turck TX707 HMI/PLC Series which has CODESYS V3 PLC with Target WebVisu 📊.
- I tried several communication protocols like PROFINET, EtherCAT, MODBUS TCP/IP and it worked flawless. It also supports MODBUS RTU, CANopen, SAE J1939 and EtherNet/IP. 🚀
- If you are looking for a powerful HMI with PLC inside to read/write the data from your shop floor, then check out this Turck TX707: https://www.turck.de/en/product/100002030
- The workflow below is just an illustration to show the possibility of reading data from Micro850 PLC, Delta 12SE PLC, ifm- IO-Link master, and SICK Sensor Intelligence- IO-Link master 👩💻.
Special thanks to ❤️:
- Chien-Hsun (Josh) Chuang to let me play with Turck devices 👩💻
- Vikan Chirawatpongsa - To connect me with Turck 🚀
Want to know more 😎? Sign up for our free course: IIoT made Easy
25% off if you sign up for any Automation and IIoT course today.
Use the promo code on the right when you register, to get advantage of this offer before it ends!
Want to interact and connect with the community ?
Special guide for Yearly Subscribers 📙
Check out Code and Compile Yearly Subscription user guide to help you get started!