The smartphone of Automation
ctrlX CORE made Easy
from Bosch rexroth
Learn from ScratchStart with basics of ctrlX CORE
Industrial applicationsctrlX CORE from Bosch rexroth has been used
ResourcesDownload presentations, codes for the lessons
Technical supportFree technical support related to the lessons
In this course, you will learn about ctrlX CORE as one stop solution to all the IIoT requirement. You will see how just by installing an application, ctrlX CORE can be used as:
- PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) with Codesys as base programming environment
- OPC UA Server to serve the Factory data
- Node-RED Server to code a beautiful dashboard
- MQTT Broker as a gateway between various IIoT devices
- MQTT Client to communicate with MQTT broker running in the cloud
- Edge device using Bosch DeviceBridge app to communicate with various PLCs via S7-Communication, OPC UA, MODBUC TCP/IP etc.
- Edge device to communicate with cloud MQTT Server (Qubitro) and cloud Mongo Database
- Edge device to communicate with IO-Link master via EtherCAT
- HMI to display Factory data via OPC UA
Check out our wiki where you will download code snippets and repositories
Want to know more about how ctrlX CORE can revolutionize your industrial process?
What you should learn next!
The following are the courses related to Siemens PLC S7-1200, HMI and SCADA. You can furthermore learn how to read PLC data on the dashboard
Want to interact and connect with the community ?
Special guide for Yearly Subscribers 📙
Check out Code and Compile Yearly Subscription user guide to help you get started!